Click Here to Start Trading!
- This policy covers how Optionbit Trading treats personal information that Optionbit trading collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Optionbit trading products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Optionbit trading does not own or control or to people that Optionbit trading does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Optionbit trading collects personal information when you register with Optionbit trading, when you use Optionbit trading products or services, when you visit Optionbit trading pages or the pages of certain Optionbit trading partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Optionbit Trading may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we might also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. When you register with Optionbit trading and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Optionbit trading collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Optionbit trading automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Optionbit trading cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Optionbit trading does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Optionbit trading under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Optionbit trading communicate with you about offers from Optionbit trading. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Optionbit trading works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Optionbit trading may set and access Optionbit trading cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Optionbit trading service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Optionbit trading Newsletter, that are considered part of your Optionbit trading account.
- You can delete your Optionbit trading account by requesting this from our support.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Optionbit trading may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Optionbit trading account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.